• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing Persons Alert

• Thread starter CatskillsDrake
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

CatskillsDrake

Hey, I know i posted on this earlier but I am still trying to find a player from Catskills named Werewolf, formerly Werewolf KOB before a GM removed the KOB at the end. This guy played on Catskills for like 10 years and was one of the nicest guys I ever met in game. I got my ICQ up and running and he's never online which is odd because he always used to be on. Was hoping someone would have contact info or an update on him. Also looking for a guy named Liono/silentblade. He had a house near the Yew moongate in Fel and was pretty active in the pvp scene. Would like to find him too. Anyone has any info I'd appreciate it.

M

Mikeee

Hey, I know i posted on this earlier but I am still trying to find a player from Catskills named Werewolf, formerly Werewolf KOB before a GM removed the KOB at the end. This guy played on Catskills for like 10 years and was one of the nicest guys I ever met in game. I got my ICQ up and running and he's never online which is odd because he always used to be on. Was hoping someone would have contact info or an update on him. Also looking for a guy named Liono/silentblade. He had a house near the Yew moongate in Fel and was pretty active in the pvp scene. Would like to find him too. Anyone has any info I'd appreciate it.
That silentblade guy Qd Calina the other day, something about stalking her to get her and her guild now that he is back. I'm pretty sure you can find him on ICQ by searching silentblade.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
That silentblade guy Qd Calina the other day, something about stalking her to get her and her guild now that he is back. I'm pretty sure you can find him on ICQ by searching silentblade.
That's very interesting since he is still in NME.
Thanks for the heads up.

C

CatskillsDrake

Ok, does anyone have contact info so I can msg him?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If you give me your ICQ I will send it to him.
He's been playing WOW.