• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing gnome this morning?

M

MandiK

I've landed on my lot twice this morning, and get this error both times.

My gnome isnt there, neither is my cake I got the other day. Anyone seen anything like this?

And actually, in the two places that my gnome & cake sat in, there is half a sprinkler in each place...(one of them is on carpet and the other on a counter)

M

MandiK

Me too. Never seen an error like that. I managed to delete both halves on the sprinkler and reset the lot, but still no gnome or cake.

I

imported_Qute Pi

Did you think the gnome was a permanent gift?
lol JUST KIDDING!
I hope you get it back!

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!?????????? hehe

D

dinaj

I had this happen to me last week but I didnt lose anything valuable, hope you get your stuff back.

Sunny Delight TC3

G

I have a snowman that melted and ever since i get a message that it cant be loaded, not nearly as bad as a gnome and a cake.

Just a thought tho, maybe he ran off to join the gnome army and took the cake along to feed the troops.

G

you shouldnt haave deleted them tho they were still the gnome and cake. basically you deleted the gnome and cake. everytime I enter my house it tells me it cannot load the tables still.

G

Those were my thoughts exactly. Sometimes things load funny. After reset they turn back into what they were originally.
Sorry to hear about your loss Mandi, I hope you get another gnome.

M

Meggers

That's a new one on me. I haven't been in the game today so I don't know if my cake will load or not. But that is a strange message.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Someone else mentioned to me their cakes disappeard out of their inventory.

M

Meggers

Someone else mentioned to me their cakes disappeard out of their inventory.
--------------------------------------------

I just went into TC3 and checked, I placed a cake and had no problem and none were missing from inventory.

G

I didn' t get that exact message, just the generic " some items may be missing" one. I didn't get a gnome, but my birthday cake was still there this morning. Have to wait a while to get back on to check again if the cake is still there. People here are demanding supper! *grumbles*
Hope you get your stuff back, Mandi.