• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing Gate At ICE East Champ Spawn On Origin

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems there is a missing gate at the Ice East Champ Spawn on Origin. there is supposed to be one where i am standing. it is the one that takes you to the blocked off side. with it gone the champ site is unable to be cleared. I checked the CC and restarted and all of that, still gone. @Kyronix it is there on Siege

upload_2016-2-27_7-4-33.png

upload_2016-2-27_7-15-21.png

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
erm, forgive me, the coffee aint kicked in yet. I have edited the post

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone should check that they didn't accidentally roleback other changes from the publish it was added.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
The doors are missing on test as well.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure about Origins as I haven't played there in a long time but on Atlantic that teleporter/gate has been missing for years.
It was there originally but at least 8 yrs ago on Atlantic it simply vanished. No explanation was offered.:confused2:

The spawn area on the other side of the mountain can still be accessed by very tricky teleporting above the altar closest to the
small patch inside the mountain. Once inside the small patch surrounded by the mountain, move to the far north side closest
to the large area and teleport in from there. Reverse the process to get back.;)

Its REALLY a pain in the arse and I have died more times then I'd like to admit by getting caught inside that small patch
when the spawn levels up. I then am forced to use the Help Stuck option because rarely were others on my team able to
figure out the spots to teleport. Another option is using a boat but that's almost as bad due to getting off and on the ship
along that mountain coastal ridge.:cursing:

The right teleport spots are small and difficult to figure out. It takes some time just clicking around to find them but it can be done.
I'd recommend anyone planning to spawn there to go when its dead and figure it out 1st.

I most definitely agree that the gates/teleporters should be put back but I gave up waiting and figured out a way years ago. :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found the Luna Moongate is missing half the time for me while playing around on Origin this morning. Logging out and back in made it reappear........ sometimes had to log out and back in 3-4 times for it to materialize though.