• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing Doodle

U

upset owner

Hi everyone,

My son played TT at his friends house who recorded his login and paasword. We have chnaged the pasword but just found out that the "friend " sold his doodle. My son had this doodle for 3 years. Does any one know how we can get her back?

:sad4:

C

Crazy Fireball

Hi everyone,

My son played TT at his friends house who recorded his login and paasword. We have chnaged the pasword but just found out that the "friend " sold his doodle. My son had this doodle for 3 years. Does any one know how we can get her back?

Im sorry to say, that there is no way to get that doodle back.
You can come to the beanfest on sunday and get jellies, so he can buy a new one!

S

soupandquackers

This is why TT stresses about not giving away personal information, no matter how good of a friend they are.

Z

ZippyW

When I had been playing about 6 months, my Doodle went missing. I was so irritated because he was just starting his second training lines!! I contacted TT, and they said I had sold him! No one knows my password and there is no way that happened. But, no way to get him back either. It's a bummer.

J

Jayvinz52

Hi everyone,

Oh my,sorry to hear that.Sorry but i don't know if it is back but i think no

A

aquamimi04

Hi everyone,

My apologies to your son, but there is no way to retrieve this doodle, as the "friend" probably sold it back to the pet shop. You can earn up jellybeans and buy a new doodle, perhaps with the same name. And, if you want the new doodle to look just like the old one, you can test your patience and wait for the old doodle's design to show up in the pet shop. Good luck!