• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing Customization tiles?

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is it you can with the dungeon tiles use the "fade out to gravel" tiles but not for grass? I would like to have tiles added so you can "fade out to gravel" with grass tiles, when you make roads surrounded by grass etc.

We need floor tiles to do this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And we already have floor tiles to do this(so why not):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love that, Snow tiles like that too actually (Like in Ice)

I'd also love regular sand tiles.

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The tiles aren't missing, they don't exist in tile format... they only exist in the world building format they would need created and I am afraid if our dev team were to do that now they would just end up making them ugly EC graphics... the art exists but it would basically need cut and pasted there would be other ways for them to make the tiles art, but I'm convinced the dev team has no clue how to world build with the art they have...