• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing CC furniture!!!!

S

ShelleyDew

Upon my arrival to the fair city this morning I was in my inventory & saw that my new wicker furniture was gone!!! I purchased 6 chair & 2 wicker pieces & they have all disappeared!!!! I need to know what to dew!!! I am very upset by this!! I paid big money to only have it all stolen!! I sthere an inventory burglar on the loose???
Not to mention this was money that I got
from the ATM over the weekend. I see that u don`t have an issue taking my money for simoleans & now u steal my furniture !!!!
TY,
ShelleyDew

G

Thanks for reporting this evil bug, please follow Simones link and email the team including as much detail as possible so we can get this one fixed.

Thanks

S

Shyanne1

That's a great idea...if it worked. I submitted a bug and haven't heard anything back. It was about a week ago. You would not think that you would have to wait more than a week for at least a "we're working on it. It is indeed a bug"

Very frustrated.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Upon my arrival to the fair city this morning I was in my inventory &amp; saw that my new wicker furniture was gone!!! I purchased 6 chair &amp; 2 wicker pieces &amp; they have all disappeared!!!! I need to know what to dew!!! I am very upset by this!! I paid big money to only have it all stolen!! I sthere an inventory burglar on the loose???
Not to mention this was money that I got
from the ATM over the weekend. I see that u don`t have an issue taking my money for simoleans &amp; now u steal my furniture !!!!
TY,
ShelleyDew

[/ QUOTE ]
It was bound to happen sooner or later, that someone would lose something purchased with money received thru the ATM.

Give 'em hell, Shelley! Hold their feet to the fire 'til they resolve your issue.

G

I wouldnt expect a reply for every bug report via the email, they may contact you for further information if they need to or to let you know how thy can resolve it for you. I'm just glad they gave us a good way to contact them.

S

Shyanne1

<blockquote><hr>

I wouldnt expect a reply for every bug report via the email, they may contact you for further information if they need to or to let you know how thy can resolve it for you. I'm just glad they gave us a good way to contact them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, since it's my bug and I'd like to get it resolved I guess I DO expect them to reply to my email telling me that it's a bug or not and if they are working on it. They certainly manage to approved each and every custom content item so I think if we take the time to post bugs you would get a reply. Maybe my expectations are too high but that is my expectation.