• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

missing cash in tc3?

F

frogger2

wow again a low blow here....at starbase one in test city 3 i was doing chalkboard alone as sim named spock at 500+in cash and growing the house crashed and set my money all the way down to a lousy 92 bucks. what the hell i say i reset sim left the city even came back cash still at 92 bucks this sucks im very mad here money is hard enough to make and tso steals my money fractures objects and dont replace them give rares out to non deserving players this is getting very close to the end for me...maybe sims 2 will be all i need, ive never cheated not one time but hell your pushing to it.or pushing me to just out right leaveing....fix this game already.