• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Missing Buff Icons

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, since we have new buffs, I think would be great to have also the missing ones:

- Veterinary: healing has one, why not for vet?

- Skill delay: useless to say how useful would be for bards and every other skill-based action.

- Curse weapon: like consecrate

- Wraith Form

- Vampiric Embrace

- Lich Form

- Horrific Beast

- Evasion

- Reaper Form

- Enchanted Weapon

- Immolating Weapon

Others:
the victim of Enemy of One, Rune Beetle armor corrode debuff, Hiryu Physical Defense Debuff, the rage effect of certain monsters, the dread horn ability, the grizzle cacophonic scream, melisande's puke, slasher/stygian dragon panic, medusa's stone and web paralyze of navrey/mephitis.

With this buffs, the buff/debuff will be finally complete.
The ones for the necro forms are very important for new players so they can learn the effects by trying it and not just by reading about it on the web...

I hope you devs can take care of this.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about the victim of Enemy of One? Shouldn't they receive a debuff icon? How about Rune Beetle armor corrode debuff or Hiryu Physical Defense Debuff? Is there a poison immunity icon for successfully curing a poison w/o a pot?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about the victim of Enemy of One? Shouldn't they receive a debuff icon? How about Rune Beetle armor corrode debuff or Hiryu Physical Defense Debuff? Is there a poison immunity icon for successfully curing a poison w/o a pot?
the rage effect of certain monsters, the dread horn ability, the grizzle cacophonic scream, melisande's puke, slasher/stygian dragon panic, medusa's stone and web paralyze of navrey/mephitis.

With that should really be all :D

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With all the new consumables having fancy buff icons, shouldnt the old ones also get one? Grapes of Wrath for one.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With all the new consumables having fancy buff icons, shouldnt the old ones also get one? Grapes of Wrath for one.
On EC files I found this icons (never seen in game):

Grape of wrath
honored (debuff)
achieved perfection (debuff)

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No offense guys but

if this is the case.. we need more buff bars. I do not want like 16 things across that bar to sift through in quick glances to see if im HLDd, cursed, what curses, etc etc etc etc.

maybe a buff bar and a separate debuff bar or something

wouldn't mind a way to see the timer on stat loss too.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offense guys but

if this is the case.. we need more buff bars. I do not want like 16 things across that bar to sift through in quick glances to see if im HLDd, cursed, what curses, etc etc etc etc.

maybe a buff bar and a separate debuff bar or something

wouldn't mind a way to see the timer on stat loss too.
if we keep going with the list we need a backpack, not just 2 bars :D

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the debuff side, there are also the effects from rotworms and bloodworms. Forgot the names of the effect at the mom.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Really cool.. too bad i dont play the EC cause its so bad for pvp =( Always been a fan of ur UI stuff tho from what iv'e seen.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Really cool.. too bad i dont play the EC cause its so bad for pvp =( Always been a fan of ur UI stuff tho from what iv'e seen.
It's awesome for pvp. The only people it's bad for is for people that are using illegal third party apps to "enhance" their playing abilities. But it does take some getting used to.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I'm adding the missing buffs to EC in order to increase the features EC vs CC.

However, be sure I'll never try to add a speedhacker :lol:

F

Fishy McHook

how bout icons to say how long evs or collis last?? o and can u make dawn's music box loop get tired hit the button evry 30 sec.??

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how bout icons to say how long evs or collis last?? o and can u make dawn's music box loop get tired hit the button evry 30 sec.??
for summonings cannot be done since there are few variables that I can't determine... first of all I don't know when you really target the ground to summon the creature or if is dispelled. (unless I don't get the right idea :p )

About the music box you can use the play music action to play your own mp3 and avoid the music box :D

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't notice anyone mention this but how about one for flee of battle or criminal status.

Would be nice to know how much time is left on them.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Didn't notice anyone mention this but how about one for flee of battle or criminal status.

Would be nice to know how much time is left on them.
I don't think he can do heat of battle, but there is a buff icon for criminal status.