• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Missing Boats!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As most may know by now, there is a bug that unlinks the runes to your ship.
They're working on it, but in the meantime, so everyone can maybe find their ships before they decay and items are lost, those of you still sailling, when you run upon a player ship sitting in the seas and its decay state is below slightly, how about remembering the name, and coming back here and posting the coordinates of said ship.

Just make a post for each ship.

And if you see the Casey Clipper, or the USS Des Moines, let me know. :cursing:

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got ton sos to do today ill keep eye out if i see them i'll put the cords. here for you bro

D

Dakotawinds

Well went on today and i have lost 2 boats, found one and its dry dock now.....this sucks

T

Tazar

From posts on other shards, it seems that GM's are helping to locate lost boats. It might be a little wait in queue, but it should be better than randomly crisscrossing the oceans.

L

LoL/Sonoma

... USS Des Moines?

Any chance you live in the windy state of Iowa?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
... USS Des Moines?

Any chance you live in the windy state of Iowa?
=)
Nope, East Texas born and raised. Just named it that in honor of my dad, who was fire control tech onboard the Des Moines for several years.

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Uriah what was last thing you was doing with the boats quest or fishing ?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
many thanks to GM Khizir who helped to locate both Uriah's boat and mine today :) we paged and he showed up in what had to be record time and whisked us both to our decks

thank you!!

and if you don't remember where your boat is I suggest you page for help, they seem to be answering these calls quickly and efficiently