• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing Backpack

T

Treacy

Ok, I decided to give the EC another try. Now, while it seems like it's running a lot better than the last time I tried it, my miner seems to have lost her backpack. When you click on the Icon you hear the bag open, but it's nowhere to be found (tried both legacy and new backpack view). I squished the screen down to about an inch to see if maybe it was underneath or something, but no. This is only in the EC. It's fine in 2d and all my other toons are fine in the EC. Any suggestions?

J

JPDefault

Are your other characters working fine?
If so, you may try deleting/renaming the broken character's preferences file, which is found in (your documents folder) -> EA Games -> Ultima Online Stygian Abyss -> User Data -> (your account name) -> (character's name).

T

Treacy

That did it. I knew it was probably going to be something simple. Thank you so much!!

O

Old Man of UO

It's possible for backpacks and other gumps to get moved off-screen. You can usually find them by reducing the UI scale, relocating it, then changing the scale back to normal.

Or you can delete your character profile.