• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing Anniversary Gift!!!

• Thread starter Catwoman1966
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Catwoman1966

One of my sims celebrated it's first bithday a few weeks ago and she got her pet statues that very same day but one of my hubby's sims is 368 days old now and hasn't recieved his yet.
Has this happened to anyone else and who would I have to ask about him getting his gifts?

Many thanks,

Cat.

G

Have your hubby's account ever got suspended do any reason? if yes, then the gift is also delayed. you could also wait several days aswell.

C

Catwoman1966

<blockquote><hr>

Have your hubby's account ever got suspended do any reason? if yes, then the gift is also delayed. you could also wait several days aswell.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's never been suspended.. but yes I will give it a few more days and see if he gets it then.

Thanks for your reply

Cat.

G

My guess is that anniversary items, along with locks it seems, have been suspended until amnesty comes out, and then will all be distributed at once based on the entitlement days of the account. Does your sim hubby have 365+ entitlement days listed on his profile, not just the age of the sim?

C

Catwoman1966

<blockquote><hr>

My guess is that anniversary items, along with locks it seems, have been suspended until amnesty comes out, and then will all be distributed at once based on the entitlement days of the account. Does your sim hubby have 365+ entitlement days listed on his profile, not just the age of the sim?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, his sim age and entitlement days are both over 365 days old.
I will give it a few more days and see what happens.

Thanks for your reply

Cat.

C

Catwoman1966

Update...

My hubbys sim is now 374 days old and has STILL not recieved his anniversary gift.

He got it on his old DG sim but he hasn't been issued it on his very first sim he created in the old IH.

What's going on???

Any answers would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Cat.

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

i don't know either, I got my trees on two of my sims (av, bf) just before they shut the cities. But the 3rd sim was in TC3 and I didn't receive a tree on that sim. Guess I just have to wait....

G

They aren't giving out anniversary gifts in TC3 or at least they weren't last I knew. I think they suspended the gifts until after the merge is complete. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong on this.