• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing Animations on DJ/Dancing job

G

Today around noon Pacific time, I did the DJ/Dancing job. The club patrons displayed Missing Animation in a bubble instead of their particular dance move hints. Was that just me, so there's a problem on my PC, or did other people see that, so I should report a bug?

P.S. Not having the hints had no affect on my payout (maybe even improved it
). I made $832 for the shift as a level 2 dancer.

G

I saw them too and emailed it as a bug. But im sure they have more important stuff to worry about. I try to match what the dancers are doing but its hard when they are jsut standing around with the big no anime bubble over their head.
I say keep the bubbles though if they keep the payouts... made 177 on one 5 min shift. thats the best ive seen , im only level 2.

G

I belive this is common bug, when I danced on Floor on any lot using Dance TO Music, several times I got Missing Animation, maybe it's a new dance