• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Miss Siege 2012

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Miss Siege beauty pageant will be taking place this Saturday (15th) at 3pm Eastern [8pm UK]. Eight of Siege's finest ladies will be hoping to impress our independent judges enough to officially become the most desirable female on the shard.

The venue for the event will be Moonglow Lyceum. All are welcome and encouraged to attend this spectacle but are advised to gate directly to the Lyceum in case any troublemakers are lurking outside. If you are unable to gate, just ask for one to be provided.

Last year's winner, Sara Dale, will be in attendance to pass over her crown and all entrants will be receiving a prize donated by our main sponsor The Malnourished Corporation and its generous CEO Mr Famine.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
My son is coming to town to visit this weekend so I will need to bow out. Good luck to everyone else!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
To the ones who can't gate, the teleporter in north west corner of the Moonglow labyrint goes to inside the Lyceum

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to all who turned up for the event, both contestants and audience.

And a special thanks to our judges for their work, especially to Rupert Avery for almost throttling his hard drive in the recording of the event.

And of course congratulations to Miss Siege 2012, Leawyn II.

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from the prize selection afterwards . they all gathered behind leawyn for a photo .

ill admit this wasnt the best photo , but its the best i could do at the moment. rupert said he got most of it on video . im sure that will be better . but for now , this is what i got . (this years contestants and last years winner sara)

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
yeah I had been looking forward to it. But I am enjoying my family while I can.

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe that Rupert taped it and will put it up. I took over 600 screenshots (hit the button everytime new text hit the screen), but of course, will pare that down to just a few key images and text shots. I did get good paperdoll screenshots of all of the contestants in their various apparel (evening wear, combat wear). I was going to bring those shots to the office today, but woke up at 2 am with concern over a tree that wants to fall on my house and so forgot them. (It rained this morning, but luckily the tree did not fall and it was not as windy as they had predicted; it should get taken down this Saturday!) Anyway, I will bring the screenshots tomorrow and hope to get a proper news story up b y Wednesday.

It was a fun event! Thank you Hoffs for running it and of course, thanks to the judges!