• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Mislabeled Mesanna Item

Sheresea Stover

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I found this item at an IDOC recently and was wondering what it may be worth. I have checked everywhere I could, even talked to a few collectors, but didn't get too much info. The Item is labeled "My Pot Of Luck Ran Out And I Lost Playing Mesanna Roulette" but has the graphics of "My Bell Got Rung Playing Mesanna Roulette"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Item is Located on Atlantic Shard if anyone wants to see it first hand. If anyone has any information on this item, please feel free to post here.

Last edited:

Sheresea Stover

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The Pictures are of the same item. I know where each one came from but if you look its the Beehive graphic with the Pot of Luck Phrase.

Sheresea Stover

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Not sure how to do it, but could an administrator change this to a discussion. I would like to know more about this item. It is insurable and will go on a vendor. Are there more out there? Is it a legal item?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't edit user's posts, but I can tell you how you should be able to do it yourself. *smiles* Go to the original post and edit it.. select the more options feature and it should allow you to change the prefix and title.

Let me know if you have any questions!