• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Misc. graphical bugs.

N

Ni-

Bug: When wearing a Plain Dress, not only does the Dress not show but the Chest(VC) and Arm pieces dissapear, visually. Actually the items dissapeaing makes sence, so I guess the only bug is that the dress is not appearing on the Avatar. The paper doll looks fine, I believe.

Bug: Weapon position is off when mounted holding a Gnarled Staff(JS). It may not be only when mounted, that is just the instance that I made nore of it.

Bug: Facing south on a Cu, as a female char, there is space between the left leg and the Cu.

Bug: Mounts can appear to run sideways after turning quickly.

N

Ni-

Yep, just bringing it up in hopes that it stays on a Devs mind until they can fix it.

The floating weapon thing did exist in KR for a while, so hopefully they will be able to fix it rather quickly.

O

Old Man of UO

Agreed.

I hope all the commotion of "SA SUX" dies down shortly so we can start making a decent listing of bugs, comments and suggestions to make the open beta worthwhile.