• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mirror Image and Ninja Pets?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know pets dont get summons so the answer is probable No. Do pets that use Ninjitsu cast Mirror Image?

The reason I ask with 120 Ninjitsu there is 90% chance an attack is diverted to a mirror image. This would make for a quite tanky pet.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
That is just wrong.... Not disputing your answer Southpaw, just meaning it really should be part of their skill. Mirror images are part and parcel of a ninja build, one of their strong points? Not as if ninja pets seem overpowered, more like a funny side build? Still didn't get round to start on ours...

SouthPaw

Lore Master
That is just wrong.... Not disputing your answer Southpaw, just meaning it really should be part of their skill. Mirror images are part and parcel of a ninja build, one of their strong points? Not as if ninja pets seem overpowered, more like a funny side build? Still didn't get round to start on ours...
Oh I completely agree, they don’t use the animal forms either. After training up my ninja Hiryu I was left with the conclusion that training ninja on a pet is just a novelty.