• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Minor thing I'd like to see in future events

B

BeefSupreme

Some sort of 'marker' to let those of us who died, had to go someplace else to res etc or just plain got lost, where to go to join back in on the action.

Or, we can have a chat channel during the event where people can join and ask where everyone's at.

the latter would be easier, But would fall on the EM to answer if other players are not.
As the EM, you could always bind a key to say, ",we're in XXX"

oh, and more cowbell during events please.

M

Muu Bin

The chat channel would be a good idea, especially to let players know when an event is over. Some of the event I've attended in the past were spread out and not necessarily confined to a small area. I've found some players still fighting left-over mobs when the majority of players are back at the counselor's hall sipping on cocoa and eating smores.