• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Minoceans: Proposed Ideas for Improvements to Minoc

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning folks! Its barely morning, but I am getting ready to hit up my Yoga class this morning and thought I'd post this to my constituents the ideas that I have in mind to help Minoc get some improvements. I do have one other and that's a "Restaurant" idea that I will be posting up shortly.

I would like to see which one of the ideas best appeals to you guys. I have come up with a few options. Reply and tell me what you would like to see best, the pros and cons to them, etc. etc.

A) The Royal Guard Offices

B) Minoc Town Hall (Governors Office)

C) Minoc Docks & Trade Center

A special thanks to our guildie Armand/Amroth (sometimes)/Esmeralda/Neo for helping me get organized with my screen shots and to Mariza Pandy/Marius/Natasha/Cherry/Armoth (sometimes) for giving us the webspace for all our endeavors. :)

~ Sue.

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, you know my opinions on this... but I'll share them here to get the ball rolling.

I pick option C... docks and trade center.

I pick that because I feel Minoc should have had a dock at launch, its a MINER'S TOWN. Makes too much sense. I also feel that your decision to highlight the fact Minoc is miner's town during your term as governor falls right in line with this. So if we have to have just one --- I pick option C.

You know that as a guild, we're all heavily invested in our attempt to restart the RBG theme on the shard. So my second option would be the RBG Office, option A. I would love to see some of the citizens of Minoc stand up and take charge of the Minoc RBG chapter. We have the stone for it, but would definitely transfer it to anyone that showed genuine, consistent interest in running a chapter for Minoc. We have our Umbra chapter that we run and are working with the Vesper chapter to do some storylines together. MORE OF THAT PLEASE! :)

In my opinion, let someone else do the Governors Office idea or save it for another term. We have the "Erikkson Estate" that you operate out of just north of the Minoc Stables. That's your office.

:heart: Pandy

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think based on the feedback here and also on some of the folks that attended the ball, I think the best option for us to go with is the Docks. It fits into the story of Minoc, it being a miner's town, and I feel it will give the town another hub for pirate hunting that isn't a floating island somewhere. Its just south of the most pirate-filled area in Sosaria, which is between Jhelom and Serpent's Hold. It just makes sense.

I will be vying for this to be included in my term as governor. I feel a governor's office would also be a good addition but only if they allow us to RE-USE existing buildings, because I feel Minoc doesn't need additional buildings, there are so many there that can repurposed. For the duration of my term, I will use the "Erikkson Estate", which in character is Ariana's grandfather's large estate, just north of the Stables of Minoc along the shore. Pandy decorated an office for me, that is open to all visitors.

Thanks everyone!

~ Sue.