• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Minoc Public Scalis - Tuesday 30th June

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Shame, I'm at a work conference for a few days... Would much rather have parasitic eels flung at me!

Maybe next time :cool:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well its a week from tomorrow, you at a work conference then Mel? Sorry about that if thats the case :) Im sure ill be hosting another during my reign of terror over Minoc. :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Should i add UTC times to all my posts from now on? Do alot of people use that? Is UTC a new timezone or something i've only recently heard of it.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh just done a little digging into it, seems UTC is just GMT but a newer name for it i guess.

I've adjusted the poster to show 3 timezones, will list those 3 timezones on all my future events as they seem to be the main timezones people use :)

Last edited:

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can tell my head's not with the game at the moment - that's next week, not this week...:facepalm:

In which case another lamb for the slaughter!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will indeed, will PM you buddy thanks :) For some reason its not giving me to the option to start a private conversation with you tho, do you have ICQ? Would like to buy a bunch of nets from ya when they come :) Mine is 136-016-357 if you pefer not to post yours

Last edited:

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OK that'll be good Esca. I will add you and make contact when I have fished up a bunch. Am more than happy to hold for you to use exclusively for the community net throws, and to keep the usual grief'rs (who shall remain nameless on here) to a minimum - if they have no nets then they can't throw um :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks a bunch mate :) That would be great if you could hold a few back for me. I plan to do at least 3 public net tosses in Minoc during my 6 months as governor :)

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi Esca,

I have 20 nets - 15 for sale and 5 as donation for your community net toss on the 30th of this month. Will try and catch you in-game later tonight (from 7 PM GMT on wards) I will continue to fish the ASOS's up, and estimate around 280 by the end of next month. Will likely, due to time restraints, offer them to you in batches of 25-50 if that's OK?

(I have turned on PM's if that is more convenient for you to arrange a meet up)

Thanks.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone for attending! We managed to pop alot of scalis and take them down quick with the amount we were :).
This was unable to take place at Minoc Docks due to Minoc docks behind surrounded by a rope which didn't allow melee, summons or dragons/pets to melee Scalis off the docks; so we had to go Magincia. A shame really as its a lovely new docks outside guard zone, would of been a nice change of surroundings from Mag to do scalis there but there you go :) Ill be hosting another event at the docks in the near future since it has a nice open space so it still gets used :).

Ill try find some other suitable locations for my future Public Scalis for a change of scenary. I hear you can do them at Bucs Den Docks?