• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Minoc Press Release - 9-29-2017

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hail citizens of Minoc! I have had many a citizens ask me to change the city buff. After much thought and debate, my staff and I have decided it would be beneficial for the people of Minoc to get a reward of Faster Casting +1. The invasion to the east is leaving more and more miners having to utilize their inner magical powers to stay alive and fight the attacking forces. Since they were born and raised as miners it takes them longer to cast spells, which is natural for these cave dwellers. So, as I said above, my team has decided it be better if they could cast spells quicker. I do hope you all enjoy the change.

Thank you for your time,

Lord Cotton Eye Joe
Governor of Minoc