• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Minoc Guard Recruitment and Town Guards

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone!

We will be setting up a booth at the Minoc Mint by the City Stone on the 15th at 3 o'clock in the afternoon [ET] for any and all to come and find out about how to join the RBG of Minoc and/or the Town Guards. This event covers both the Town Guards and the RBG Regiment of Minoc.

I play Capt. Julian Lefleur who heads up the RBG of Minoc under his own stone, RGoM (Royal Guard of Minoc). For anyone that enjoys a bit of military role play, I have a great little "boot camp" for our folks to participate in and graduate from. I will also have a small swearing in for folks that complete our boot camp and a certificate!

The Minoc Town Guards will be getting their titles from our dear Governor @Inkboy the Wild who is also part of the RBG for Minoc as well himself.

Come and join the fun!

~ Sue.