• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) MINOC – Changes are Coming!

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Citizens of Sosaria!

Looks like there is a new sheriff in town…

Well this is a big step. Out of the shadows and into the public spotlight. Well as Governor I supposed I should meet some of the citizens ill be serving in the months to come…

Well this certainly wont do…

Lets try The Barnacle. Minoc’s number 1 stop for suds and games on a Saturday night!

Hmm… I guess its still a little early…

Minoc is a great spot for miners and lumberjacks and craftsmen of all types. Ill head over to the base of Mt Kendall and shake some babies covered in coal dust.

Well it is Saturday so maybe everyone has the day off.

*scratches head*

…..?

MINOC NOW ACCEPTING NEW CITIZENS!!

As Governor of Minoc and acting representative of Barter Town I am announcing that Minoc will now be a THIEF FREE ZONE. Tired of worrying about your packs when you run to the bank or goto meet up with someone for a trade? Bring your business to Minoc!! The Thieves of Barter Town will not steal from ANYONE using the Minoc Bank. Additionally Citizens of Minoc who ALSO wear their “Citizen of Minoc” titles wont have to worry about Barter Town thieves anywhere inside city limits or at the Minoc Public Gate.

Citizens of Minoc who donate to the city treasury for use on Trade Deals may also request Unique Citizenship Titles!!

BRING YOUR BUISNESS TO MINOC BANK! Thief Free Banking and Transactions.

Kelden

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone think that thieves from outside of bartertown will jump at the opportunity to find careless people at minoc bank? :)
Good luck, governor

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First of all it's Bartertown, not Minoc. when you learn that, people will "show" up.

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for those who do not know the limits of Barter Town here they are:

However as i said earlier Barter Town is taking over Minoc as a whole once again!

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also i do want to meet as many Citizens as possible so i will be at the Town Stone most of the day! Come by and say hi and you can pick a title for today only!