• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ministry of Discovery Notes on the Greater Dragons

• Thread starter imported_GalenKnighthawke
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

Ministry of Discovery Notes on the Greater Dragons

As many of you have already noted, creatures not hitherto seen, known as Greater Dragons, have begun to appear along side their weaker kin. They are....A rough fight best describes it. I was nearly killed by one in Felucca, whereupon I ventured to Trammel and participated with others in killing one in the dungeon Destard.

After fighting just a few of these so far, I have discovered the following (beyond the obvious that they are much harder to kill). (My apologies to those who already knew this stuff due to extensive knowledge of Dragonkind....Something which I can't really honestly say I have.)

1. When slain, these creatures don't give out barbed leather, but rather "normal" leather, like the kind you'd find on a cow. They also seem to lack dragon scales.

2. They cause deep wounds that bled an awful lot.

3. Fellow Paladins, please note that our spell "Enemy of One" does not carry over from a "normal" Dragon to a Greater Dragon. While this is very dangerous, it is also an advantage: It means that we can tell the 2 kinds apart, from a safe distance, easier than others can.

I encourage others to add to this list as time goes on.

-Galen
5th Seat, Valor/Jhelom, and Ministry of Discovery
High Council of Britannia