• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Minions wanted, apply within.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seeking minion, for possibly dangerous farming expedition sometime today.

Main requirement is an IQ over 50, everything else can be worked around.

Completed char is not a requirement, PM for details.

G

*looks at time*

6 more hours until I'm home from work.
I knew I should've called in sick today!

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a completely unrelated topic....

How much does the Pixie Swatter sell for these days?

G

ohhh mini onions. I like gibsons much better than martini's anyday. And you going to farm them for me? I never knew that farming mini onions was dangerous work, but then again, I've never done it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I never knew that farming mini onions was dangerous work, but then again, I've never done it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course its dangerous!!
Your eyes begin to tear and then you cant see where you are going.
One could easily fall into a lava pit or worse yet, end up in Luna!

G

Wow, I never knew that. I'll just have to have Wulf harvest my mini onions for me then. Although it looks more like he stands in the field with a sack and asks for volunteers instead of actually picking them himself. And in that case I can see why it's dangerous for the mini onions.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.....When I rule the world, you are so getting eaten by ants....

G

Pffftt! What self-respecting minion would apply after hearing of the golem incident??

-Skylark

G

They do indeed...and being an effective minion is a noble calling, almost as high as being a serving boy.

Besides, this is the new millenium. Ask not what your minions can do for you...ask what you can do for your minions.

-Skylark

G

Forgive my ignorance of the English language... I don't know what a minion is :( I know the blue things which pick up arrows through the graveyard fence, but I somehow doubt that that is the traditional meaning of the word.

So I looked it up at www.dictionary.com:

min·ion Audio pronunciation of "minion" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mnyn)
n.

1. An obsequious follower or dependent; a sycophant.
2. A subordinate official.
3. One who is highly esteemed or favored; a darling.

Unfortunately this makes no sense to me at all... anyone care to explain to me in easy words what a minion is? Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

R

riffraff

they fall somewhere inbetween a servant and an assistant. (closer to being a servant). I.E. Diablo has many minions in hell.