• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mining question

G

ok my gf and i were digging up ore and using gargoyles pick axes.Now the day before we had done this same chore and only spawned one elemental the whole time.Yet today we have done pulled 6 and were mining int he same loactaion as the day before.Is this random or is there some kinda % chance involved?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its random. Sometimes i can dig up 2 in a row. Sometiems it takes several pickaxes.

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

yep - random. I've used up 3 picks with no ele and at other times i get 2 from the same spot before the ore is depleted.

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok my gf and i were digging up ore and using gargoyles pick axes.Now the day before we had done this same chore and only spawned one elemental the whole time.Yet today we have done pulled 6 and were mining int he same loactaion as the day before.Is this random or is there some kinda % chance involved?

[/ QUOTE ]

The chance to spawn an ore elemental is inversely proportional to the miner's desire for one to spawn. I think I have proved this conclusively.

-Skylark