• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Mining Niter and Smelting Ore in EC

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
I wear a high luck suit because I heard that it helps bring up Niter Deposits. I get them so easily like one about every 10 digs. It's getting to the point, I don't really even need them any more, especially when am just trying to get ore to get my Smith to 120.

Anyhoo, On CC I have a seperate macro for digging up Niter piles, I have to retarget each pile, but it works pretty good with one key. I've been forcing myself to use the EC more and It works fine for normal ore, sand and stone but there is no option for Niter. I tried doing a target type with my shovel macro kinda and that didn't work. I ended up having to just drag my shovel over to a Function key and every time I hit that key target the Niter pile.

Also, on CC, I have a macro for smelting more ore, but haven't figured out to do this with EC yet.

Help Please, thanks. :)