• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Minimum requirement...

• Thread starter imported_infiniti
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_infiniti

for greater dragons, does anyone know? I've tried testing on TC, but I only get the you've angered message even with 9 taming, I'd be thankful if anyone knows as I cant find a post anywhere that tells. =)

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It's just under 105, but I expect anything lower than 110 taming will find it extremely difficult (as in, "next to impossible"), and even at 110 it will still be a major challenge.

D

Detharleon

I found this from that japanese vetrinary master website linked a few posts up (the amazing color chart post, cant link directly to the site but once you are there click on 'tamables' and find greater dragon
:
Rate chart of a tame success
105 , 110 , 115 , 120 ,
0.8% 10.8% 20.8% 30.8%

I

imported_infiniti

The reason i'm after the figures is for a new char i'm working on, his template is pretty crowded so i'm looking for example the control over a draggy at min skills, if its just under 105 i'll try and work it out against another critter, thanks for your help. =)

D

Detharleon

well keep in mind that you WILL need some animal lore in order to have the beasty actually follow your commands.
Also from the same site
command optimal skill(example) /
tame 120.0;lore 102.3
tame 103.5;lore 120.0

Negotiable skill(example) /
tame 100.0;lore 104.1
tame 96.5;lore 120.0

I read the top chart as in order to have no balking from your dragon you need to have these minimum stats. The bottom chart is in order to have ANY chance at commanding your dragon (and with those minimums expect alot of problems) you need these.

V

Vincia Eaglehorn

<blockquote><hr>

It's just under 105, but I expect anything lower than 110 taming will find it extremely difficult (as in, "next to impossible"), and even at 110 it will still be a major challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

even at 120 its a challenge if you are alone and arent a peacer or user of honor

I

imported_Desolation87

Great post Detharleon, I don't supose that website had requirements for controlling a mare did it?

G

I don't suppose you looked at the stickies above?
There's a taming calculator there. Either scroll down and choose nightmare or just put in 95.1 for the taming requirement. Then put in your displayed skills.

The taming calculator works for greater dragons too. Just put in 104.7 (that's the super dragon's taming requirement) and your displayed skills.