• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Mini house item clearance!

M

Melchiah

Hiya,

Thought I'd have a little bit of a house clearance, and so have found the following that I'd love to sell! Drop me a PM or ICQ me on 92922800 with an offer, and we'll see what we can sort out.

Alacrity Scrolls - Offers
Swordsmanship
Tactics
Herding
Tracking
Remove Trap x2
Muscianship
Meditation x2
Lockpicking
Snooping
Detect Hidden
Item Identification
Animal Lore
Veterinary
Magery

Yellow Crystallized Essences x2 - 2Mil each
Blue Crystallized Essences x50 - ?
Daemon Blood - Big smear & Round smear - Offer?

A book of Truth? x 5 - Offer?
An "Unused" Tile

I've also got a selection of neon runebooks, one red, one purple and one green, but not sure if they're worth anything. Also a "A Guild Deed" and a "Deed to a small stone tower", and a "A Magic Broadsword" which is just a Fire Elemental Slayer. I might part with these if tempted, so shout me if you would like these :)

I'll run these for a week, and so I'll see if anyone's interested. A decent offer might work though!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Bits and Bobs!

Sent you a PM bud :) Will catch you tomorrow hopefully.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

i would like to by this :

Yellow Crystallized Essences x2 - 2Mil each
60k Each Mage Reg - 2.6Mil

M

Melchiah

Hi,

Have sent you both a message, and updated the list!

I'll see what else I can add to the sale.

Mel