• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mini House Deed Set on Great Lakes

• Thread starter themaster879
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

themaster879

I have a full mini house deed set and i am looking for a price range on what i should ask for it.

G

This is gonna have a wide range because the top 4 Tower, Keep, Castle and Thatched Roof Cottage all range anywhere from 1 to 5 million each and the rest can be found for well under a million. So I would say anywhere from 8 to 12 mill. Tough one to nail down, cause not a lot of people collect them.

G

castles actually generally go for around 6-8m.

The set it self should be worth around 15-20m. But as is often the case, collections of this type generally sell better individually then as a complete set b/c collectors don't generally need everyone but just a specific item.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
think it was said at the first....this is guna have a wide range of prices lol

i sell....castle deeds at 10m+, keep at 5-10m, tower at 2-5m, and small tower around 750k-2m

theres 2 others i think that sell for 2m+

so im guna say like 20m+ for a set....would go as far to say that you could prolly pull 30-40m off it maybe more who knows lol just auction it on here and we'll how high it gets....cuz ive got 5 or 6 sets....prolly wouldnt mind getting rid of one or two

G

I think you will be lucky if youget 10 Million on UO Auction...not saying that the set is not worth it mind you cause I am only a castle short of mine, but the peeps that are buying there aren't gonna spend that much coin I believe. good luck to ya cause my set resides on GL as well.

G

I'ld still recommend breaking it up, so that collectors can buy the individual pieces theyre missing, but its possible youll get more as a set.....only one way to find out I guess

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nah breaking it up is dumb IMO cuz ppl are only guna want the rare hard to find ones then ur left with several 5k ones that you could prolly never sell lol....a set will be much better off

T

themaster879

I wouldn't break the set up anyways. When i started to collect it i only needed the castle and thatched roof cottage deeds. It took me a while to find someone willing to part with these ones. Now i am looking for some cash and these are just lying around.

G

It's a possibility it would be a poor decision, but the exact reason you say it could be a bad one is the reason I say it might be a good one, it depends on what sort of demand exists for a full set, versus the individual pieces people are missing. Either way though good luck selling it!

T

themaster879

Well I hope that someone who is looking for one gets on here and contacts me. :p

G

I dunno, I mean breaking it up is going to help you supply people with that very last deed that they need, usually castle, keep, or thatched roof. If you can only get 5k for the common ones then they really aren't worth squat. So that leaves the four big ones, and a bunch of commons and a few uncommon in the set, and even the uncommon ones won't go for much unless they are a villa or a sandstone I think. They won't go for poop on Baja anyways.

Set collectors will pay more for that last whatever that they need to complete a set. Tho you can sell a whole set and inflate the value a bit just to account for the time it took to aquire all the items. Eh maybe it all ends up the same way.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tomas.....you do relieze that the big deeds ur set includes almost go for around 7m ea right? lol....if ur really selling it for that then hold it for me and ill get it next time im on ATL...jus Q me i guess lol