• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Miners/Lumberjack Satchels - Blessable?

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can these be blessed, or insured please?

They should be blessed, blessable, or insurable, but you cannot bless/insure containers, so I think the Devs will have to do it. PLEASE!!!!

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are hard (for me) to get. The First Aid belt from khaldun turn-ins is blessed and that is basically a 1 slot container. It just makes sense. :D
I disagree with you on this. The bandage belt is not available anymore so is insurable. These new items can be gotten monthly. There are also multiple animals to hunt and get the winning size. Currently it is hard because of the new content, as time goes on the players will stop doing the challenge as they have in the past. Then it is the easy button for those of us that do wish to continue the challenge.

I wont complain if they do make these items insurable. I just hope they dont make the items inside insurable. That would be a very bad idea.