• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Minax War Horse

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Is there a horse breeder available?

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah bo bought a couple of them. only issue you need rank to wear them.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Let the horse wear you instead.

Much easier that way. :p

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it a rare colo or something? Minax own all the towns, so we can buy Horses
Just figured I'd save someone the silver and clean out a stable slot. 1 gold, 10 gold didn't matter much. Sorry if I offended anyone.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I did try to place a horse breeder and could not. I am still waiting to hear is this current Minax crew has been able to or has even tried.

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did try to place a horse breeder and could not. I am still waiting to hear is this current Minax crew has been able to or has even tried.
I placed one in skara last week Kelmo. I bought 2 from it.

Podolak, I am not sure how you got upset from what I said, but I am sorry if your peception was that.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I placed one in skara last week Kelmo. I bought 2 from it.

Podolak, I am not sure how you got upset from what I said, but I am sorry if your peception was that.
Oh not upset mate, just didn't want anyone to feel like I was scamming them or something. Should I just kill off this beastie?

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh not upset mate, just didn't want anyone to feel like I was scamming them or something. Should I just kill off this beastie?
I think someone will end up buying it. I do not think this thread has gone south for the winter yet.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
:thumbup: Good deal Riz. I was just wondering. You did see the thread in Bugs forum that stated Misk was able to verify some command bugs in factions?