• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Minax Guild X

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turles

well i finally decided i would post on this servers stratics board. im Carnage of Gt in Com faction an id like to say your guys showing in terra tonight was horrible. instead of fighting us at the spawn you pull into the starroom. i will say that really though with nine of you guys against our 3 me lane an kengo.you would fight us but i was wrong. i will look forward to you guys maybe next time not trying to pull a grinder on 3 people in the future. thank you Turles of Chesapeake.

R

Rathma

Oh don't even get me started on the out number figure. You out number Cal's guild like 3-20 and lose harrowers on Chessy, I'm sure you know how the zerg feeling is.

You guys just run run run till u find an advantage. Good fight with even numbers in yew lastnight though, but I think we got the majority of you? I think the chase was from the chaos shrine alll the way up to yew gate. Typical night of chasing.

T

Turles

even numbers last night lol we had 4 people. u guys had 6-7. that i counted i could have missed 1 or 2 though. =]

R

Rathma

No comment about chessy? ;] and when we chased u guys from chaos to yew at first there was only 4 of us, vs u 4. Then when you ran and ran and ran, what the heck.. come help us kill the runners?

T

Turles

lol we had 2 people in brit where the chase started. me an kengo. we ran to lox so it was 3 an lucky met us near yew. so 2 vs 4 to start. mhm thats even all right as for chessy whats it have to do over hear cal knows me. that has nothing to do with my guild over here or chesapeake. if you want to talk about chessy go over there and fight if not try an fight at the spawn you guys started or even numbers . either or =]

A

Ashlen

What’s the difference in staying in terra and fighting
or
Staying in one place like, say Chaos instead of
running all the way to Yew or Hell and back chasing
your arse that’s so fast its almost impossible
to even pull your health bar?

Huh? what’s the difference?

Moving from one place to another either on our side or yours?

S

Shotgun

lol we had 2 people in brit where the chase started. me an kengo. we ran to lox so it was 3 an lucky met us near yew. so 2 vs 4 to start. mhm thats even all right as for chessy whats it have to do over hear cal knows me. that has nothing to do with my guild over here or chesapeake. if you want to talk about chessy go over there and fight if not try an fight at the spawn you guys started or even numbers . either or =]
thats a load of double whopper with cheese cuz you had 4 in brit too. then by the time you ran all the way to yew from brit...through snake's pass.....past chaos shrine.....past the yew crypts....and finally north of yew gate you had even numbers with us and you still run run run till we dropped some of you and you guys all log off.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No comment about chessy? ;]
I am on Chessy. And in Cal's guild. :]
Im gonna talk all big and bad and not say who I am weeeee.

Moving on; please post screenshots sir. Look at your guild numbers. Please look at ours. Who do you think everyone will believe sir :thumbup1:

PS: I dont think I have EVER seen you guys on and trying to fight and not in that house without more than 7 people for the record.

PS #2: So is your non faction ally guild gonna go factions so we can stat them too; orrrr are you just going to leave faction all together =]

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just like just now in despise was it even numbers? :scholar:

8v3 sir. And we might even throw you a bone and say 8v4 since TooTie Fruite was com there; but he's not with us sirs =]

Not to mention your blue and dragon =] x2

S

Shotgun

sounds like you are mad cuz when it was 3v2 and you guys killed one of us that was just ok you had more numbers but when we roll in with more numbers and drop 2 of you all we hear is WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. And btw it wasnt 8 of us only 5 k thx.

B

Bama

WOW one hacking guild talking crap to another hacking guild.
Turn off the speeders and healing programs and you would not be able to run 4 steps either of your guilds.
Claim all you want you dont cheat its common Knowledge.
We all enjoyed Bank Of Americas little display of running through boxes at yew Gate.
And RUN like bastards, wow you guys are fast and its easy when u run through tombstones, and trees.
So for all of you turn your stuff off and meet on the field and see whos really the best and trust me it wont be either of you..... BSR would rock your asses

S

Shotgun

and who the hell is BSR? sounds like some trammy guild that thinks it can pvp. And please leave my ass alone cuz im not gay.

B

Bama

Wow a little defensive about the Gay thing , no one said you were gay, but I think you protest tooo much.
Just turn off the hacks have some honor, wait if you did that then you would be forced to play tram... cause you damn sure cant hanfdle fel without it

S

Shotgun

well you are the one that wants to "rock my ass" and im just telling you im not gay so go look for someone else's ass to rock. i cant speak for anyone else but im not using any hacks, so instead of board warrioring try coming to fel and pvp'ing. i dont expect i will see you though cuz most trammies cant handle fel so they resort to crying hack on message boards. and i still havent seen any BSR in fel

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow a little defensive about the Gay thing , no one said you were gay, but I think you protest tooo much.
Just turn off the hacks have some honor, wait if you did that then you would be forced to play tram... cause you damn sure cant hanfdle fel without it
If you'd really like; go and check my messages I posted on the chessy boards. I've posted a ton of ss and such; so you can go along and say I hack all you want =>

R

rockkandy

rofl rofl rofl... i love how people cry hax because they cant pvp worth a damn.. 90% of BSR plays conc blow mortal archers.. and they suck at that.. come on now kids..

i'd hate to see them play a real temp.. god we'd never hear the end of their crying...

and as for the guys from chessy... if u dont have a gank lined up.. u RUN across the shard till u can single target 1 guy with ur numbers.. i dont wanna hear it.. u know u do.. end of story..

and the running thru boxes and **** thing... that IS pretty lame if u ask me.. but i guess it shows what u guys really have to do to compete... since u cant last on the field with even numbers...

run... hide... wait for a 1v5 situation... tele off to some higher elevation... hide... run... hide... tele again... run... bola... hide... run.... tele again... another 1v5 situation.... run... sound familiar?

T

Turles

lol run u guys wanna eve number duel us we got ya pick a gold amount. no tamers anything else goes. u think u can beat us even numbers put up or shut up cause we run due to u guys have 2 or 3 dismounters hidden why stand an fight near them, we make u fight our fight. not our problem you guys cant stay together or cross heal huh

A

Ashlen

Isn't it silly how the boys only cry zerg when they aren't
the one with the numbers.
When it is their guild on any given shard that runs with
the numbers it is fine and dandy
"Silly Boys"

If everything was even all the time
and everyone had the same numbers and same armor
And went to the exact same spot to fight
all the time 1v1
This game would be boreing
Just like your whineing is. :D

C

Concerned

Im jorde/lumbergank/butch i never have posted but to this i must... never have i seen such cheatin hackin mofos.... if they dont cheat i dont drink... lol that said... we all know =)

A

Ashlen

And Butch didnt I just see you in the bank

And didnt I bring up the whining factor

pancake, whine and moan

Its not attractive or appealing

Just because someone does something better than you
doesnt mean they cheat at doing it.
People forget someone might have a much better computers.
You know there are people out there that spend alot of
money just to have a really leet gaming pc and run the best
items and the best connection.
And if anyone here doesnt think that matters and wants
to cry and whine all cheats and hacks then go on and wear
your blinders.
Do some people cheat, sure they do. Does every pvp'r cheat
NO
Just like every one that plays in Tram isnt a whiney little girl
who screams cheater every time they die.

And what is a cheater to you?
Someone to runs a speed program or someone who is unattended macroing?
A scripter or a looper?
Or just someone who out plays you?
Life is tough sometimes.

R

rockkandy

hey sat!! I'm thinkin that little butchy was making his remarks about the chessy girls. Or atleast I hope he was.

B

Bama

Just because someone does something better than you
doesnt mean they cheat at doing it.
People forget someone might have a much better computers.
You know there are people out there that spend alot of
money just to have a really leet gaming pc and run the best
items and the best connection.

Trust me I have it all... top of the line system and connection and ping like crazy. I still cant run throught trees boxes and tombstones with it. Nor can I hop across a screen. And if you know code, then you know there is a way to tell is someone is using a heal program, Bleed them and its automatic remove curese or apple.

Yes of course there are better pvper's in this game than I, but I know theese players and I know what there using, no doubt..

And on large forced patch days theese so called leet pvpers are dropped and rolled basically littering the dungeon floors as well as Yew gate with their corpses.

The developers and EA have turned a blind eye to all of the cheating their fear of the profit margin falling below sustainable level if all the hackers and cheaters are banned. I say their profit margin dropped in the first place because alot of the people who despise cheating left.

I see it everytime.."Oh their just better and your pissed" no either you have your head stuck in the sand, or deflecting is the only possible reason for that reply.

Any developer or EA rep who wants a copy of any of the programs or to see a demostration of how they work can contact me. I can also give them a list of the sites offering theese programs so they can see how readily availible they are.

That will never happen because they know they exist and they know what they can do, yet they sit back and do nothing. I hear it several tiems a week people who never cheated proclaiming "if you can't beat the cheat , join the cheat". Why is this happening? The simple answer is the lackluster apathy of the developers.

T

Turles

lol im kinda hurt people think i hack but o well i ping like 10 at most to this sever chessy an atl. an im taking a char there cause its my best conn. i dont even use uo assist let alone hack so before u use i only lose cause they hack excuse remember i run a comp with nothing but uo, aim, an internet, with a 3ghz duo core processor with 4 ghz of duel channel ram. and a 12 mg up an down conn. please keep the crying of hacks to yourself

A

Ashlen

Bama you don’t have to quote me or cry to me
you say "either you have your head stuck in the sand, or deflecting is the only possible reason for that reply."
I don’t have my head in the sand nor do I deflect anything
But what you think matters not to me.

I have played this game constant since it started.
My husband played beta. I have seen it all. I have seen the
developer do all of the above. I have survived every change,
patch, and total remake of many skills and templates they have put
to us. And I'm still here, I haven’t whined and cried I just learn and
adjust to what is new carry on. I love this game and if people do
not like it because of hackers or cheater then they can go else where
Lord knows there are many other games out there. But UO has survived
this long and it will be many years more no matter how many of you cry
that it wont be.
Do I know code, NO, I cant even figure out my uo assist part of the time
or my icq even after all these years, that is what guildmates are for.

After almost 12 years of play there are many things that some may call
cheating that should be part of the game anyway. Its a wonder many of us
long timers don’t have carpal tunnel anyway.
Lord knows i have arthritis because of it.

E

>Extremeroflcopter<

Here i go.. Lets quit factions because to achieve maximum rank you need 60 points? quite funny y'all was doing fine tell we came threw.. join tb now and get the same annihilation's as before and before and before..
PS: Lets talk number's.. from now on ill post every picture of you saying even odds with your life bar's compared to our life bar's and you will only fool yourself when you say even numbers all day.. thanks.. CHOW HAI!!!

My oh My.. Enough Said.. GT

R

rockkandy

hmmm I think you should get your facts straight before poppin off at the mouth. Please insert your foot now

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm I think you should get your facts straight before poppin off at the mouth. Please insert your foot now
Are you guys referring to joining SL and not TB? Ohhhh well. I would like to know why you left minax though. :thumbdown: But really how come about 2 weeks ago when we first got here you guys would field 8-13 after Midnight (EST) but now from about 11pm-3am (again EST) we havent seen anyone in the last 4-5 days? :thumbdown: x2. Get your guys on and fight. Its all in good fun!!

We tell u guys congrats and good fights and were having fun and you disappear on us =(

S

Shotgun

the reason you havent seen many of us on is because the guild split apart. some went to tb and the rest went to sl. we are busy trying to rebuild and regroup and no longer carry the X tag, but hopefully we can start getting some good fights again soon.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pops in with just mildly disapproving looks ... ;)

hmmmmm, factions re-emerging on LS huh... Maybe I better dust off my thief and spend a little more time over here

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the reason you havent seen many of us on is because the guild split apart. some went to tb and the rest went to sl. we are busy trying to rebuild and regroup and no longer carry the X tag, but hopefully we can start getting some good fights again soon.
Oh well that makes sense. Lame =[ Hope all of you straighten your stuff out and get back into the field soon. :thumbsup:

R

rockkandy

Yea the tb portion is all of the hero cowboy all about image and how dieing on the field "makes us look bad" group.

And the sl people are the people that just want to have fun and play uo without the drama group. u will find a bit more humble fights come from the split.

R

Rathma

Here i go.. Lets quit factions because to achieve maximum rank you need 60 points? quite funny y'all was doing fine tell we came threw.. join tb now and get the same annihilation's as before and before and before..
PS: Lets talk number's.. from now on ill post every picture of you saying even odds with your life bar's compared to our life bar's and you will only fool yourself when you say even numbers all day.. thanks.. CHOW HAI!!!

My oh My.. Enough Said.. GT

You're a joke. I can't believe people that are decent at pvp actually pick up sh¡t bombs like you. You just run your mouth constantly, even when people aren't even talking to you. Grow up.

R

Rathma

Yea the tb portion is all of the hero cowboy all about image and how dieing on the field "makes us look bad" group.

And the sl people are the people that just want to have fun and play uo without the drama group. u will find a bit more humble fights come from the split.
Funny how TB are the drama group but you're the ONLY person talking the massive sh¡t, even in game. Save the talk and show more on the field? Instead of getting owned by murc, 3 of u vs. 1 of him, with u having a tamer? Sad how he's the puppet eh?

R

rockkandy

rofl it would be nice if u knew it facts too little man. Not only was he not "alone" but he was working with an ewok archer (jacksman) and a D D mage (madness dementia). Oh and the 3v1 u mentioned was an afk arkapovic and a non guilded tamer.

Please rath stick to your e-romance and leave us out of it "honey, baby"

P.S. Are u TRYING to see how many bridges u can burn and how many shards u can get laughed off of?

R

rockkandy

Face it rath. What u say means ****. Not a single person respects you let alone likes you. Your a halfassed pvp'r and an even worse gm. Sure u may have the gimp temp of the week worked out but when it comes down to a fight your cowboy hat just doesn't cut it. Which is why if you remember correctly. On our harry raid I had to take control because you were lost. Not a single person was listening to you and you were telling everyone how bad they are. I pulled everyone together and got it done while u sat silently in the back like a whipped puppy.

Not to mention our last endeavor with you trying to "call the shots". You called ONE target. He didn't drop due to you not saying a word after we left our gathering spot. Your "baby" died and you left your guild to fight outnumbered to res and heal her.

Like I said rath "We don't care what you have to say".

So please take your extremely dillusional self on down to another shard where you will soon burn the bridges and leave us be. Kthxbai

R

Rathma

LOL! This is comedy. For one I won't be going anywhere, I'll just take the pleasure in putting you in the dirt every single time I see you. :]

That's if you're even going to come out to fight anymore.

A

AmdusciasLS

rofl it would be nice if u knew it facts too little man. Not only was he not "alone" but he was working with an ewok archer (jacksman) and a D D mage (madness dementia). Oh and the 3v1 u mentioned was an afk arkapovic and a non guilded tamer.

Please rath stick to your e-romance and leave us out of it "honey, baby"

P.S. Are u TRYING to see how many bridges u can burn and how many shards u can get laughed off of?
Facts are plain and simple Rock has a much bigger ego then his PVP skills can provide for. Where he gets this outlandish idea that hes better then me (Or Rath) on any PVP template is just absurd. It was Rock, Leo, Fafnir, and Arkapovic Vs me, And I will admit you guys got me once or twice congrats! On the same token I killed Fafnir and Arkapovic atleased 4 times a piece, One time fighting Ping Ping and Arkapovic, Killing Ark and then having Ping animal form and run his pancake ass away to a house. Bottom line is a group of 4 people fighting 1 person, 3 mages in your group and you don't even have the brains to cross heal and keep each other alive? And then on top of it you have the balls to post on forums boasting about yourselves and your superior skills? Are you serious? If any of you I have talked about thinks your better then me by all means I'm challenging all of you to a one vs one for 25mil it's put up or shut up time fellas. And as for Rock saying Rathma only plays the gimp template of the week, I'm sure he would be willing to do the same offer to any of you halfwit scrubs. I had no problem with Rock or anyone else but you started a battle and you'll get a war. Come get some!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the record; Id still like to know who Rathma is on chessy. I heard its RURU but im not one to believe other people. I like to get the word straight from the person. :thumbup1:

PS: Where/when are all these fights. We always seem to miss them =(

C

Chovexani

Where the hell did my chest thumping monkey go?

You guys are killin me. Really.

A

AmdusciasLS

Wow, Big talkin' Rock with nothing to say that kind of shocks me.... Or maybe not. Saying all this **** but when the person who was actually there (Myself) comes and states the facts your mouth shuts pretty quickly. And talking about E-Relationships? Do we really want to go there? I mean seriously if you were up Jaz's ass anymore she'd taste you. And the most pathetic part of it all is you have someone Irl that you turn away to play UO? My god.. You might want to take a step back and seriously look at yourself before you start criticizing others and there situations. You blow at PVP'ing, Your pretty bad at trash talking, And clearly you have a pretty sad life all around.

R

rockkandy

lol sorry merc some people have a life outside of uo and stratics. As for the starting a war thing. It's funny how quickly u got defencive about being called a puppet. Maybe the strings are a little too tight?? You seem to be as e-hard as rath. It actually makes me laugh that you get so wound up over being called raths puppet. O well u know what they say about the guilty conscience.
And as far as the whole jaz comment, it's cute how because we are good friends we are automatically e-lovers like rath and cameo. Sorry but we both have rl significant others. Hate to burst your bubble. Also funny how u think u know me so well to say I turn my girlfriend away. Spoken like a true e-loser. I'm civilian EMS and my girlfriend is a teacher so our schedules are a bit conflicting and I play while she is lesson planning and such. But hey you know so much about me right??
Once again I say get a life. Atleast attempt to before u try inserting your judgements about someone that has a damn good one.

As far as the dueling thing. Maybe when I get my timing and cycling back I'll make time for you. See I just returned to uo about 3 months ago from a 3 year break and have been too busy trying to build my accounts back up to worry about dueling so I know I'm not full strength. What's your excuse????

A

AmdusciasLS

lol sorry merc some people have a life outside of uo and stratics. As for the starting a war thing. It's funny how quickly u got defencive about being called a puppet. Maybe the strings are a little too tight?? You seem to be as e-hard as rath. It actually makes me laugh that you get so wound up over being called raths puppet. O well u know what they say about the guilty conscience.
And as far as the whole jaz comment, it's cute how because we are good friends we are automatically e-lovers like rath and cameo. Sorry but we both have rl significant others. Hate to burst your bubble. Also funny how u think u know me so well to say I turn my girlfriend away. Spoken like a true e-loser. I'm civilian EMS and my girlfriend is a teacher so our schedules are a bit conflicting and I play while she is lesson planning and such. But hey you know so much about me right??
Once again I say get a life. Atleast attempt to before u try inserting your judgements about someone that has a damn good one.

As far as the dueling thing. Maybe when I get my timing and cycling back I'll make time for you. See I just returned to uo about 3 months ago from a 3 year break and have been too busy trying to build my accounts back up to worry about dueling so I know I'm not full strength. What's your excuse????
Oh I'm sure your the EMS equivalent that David hasselhoff was to Baywatch eh? you sure play a lot to be saving all those lives but once again what do I know. As far as being "Raths Puppet" truly does not bother me it's merely the point of you feeling the need to start **** for absolutely no reason. Honestly you seem to be the one wound up about Rath for what reason I have no idea. And telling me to get a life? Caring who I pvp with and talk to? I mean christ is there some hidden feelings there kiddo? You seem to be the one pretty concerned with what I'm doing with my life huh? And whats my excuse for what? Easily being one of the top pure mage duelers on LS? Yeah I mean what can I say, Being around all you ****ties makes me look even better! I appreciate that very much! That offers open to you anytime, Mainly because I'm positive you'll never grow the balls to actually take me up on it, Not that I'd have anything to worry about with you though lol!

B

BradPitt

Sup Murc,

I would chime my two cents in but to be honest I have no idea who Rock is. I noticed Jorde made a comment.

Sup man. I know we don't much care for each other but if you say somebody is hacking, I know you know the difference; And I believe ya.

I personally can't say i have put any real effort into uo in many many years. But I can say that watching the PvP over the weekend, it takes about 3 seconds to tell who is who. I was glad when i found out that Amdu was Murc cause I was real impressed watching him fight at the gate before I found out who he even was, and I like Murc as a RL person.

btw who is Rathma?

R

rockkandy

blah blah blah...
ur saying the same stuff u said in ur first post. Grow up. We all know that your e-peen is 9 foot long and shaped like a corkscrew. I'll tell u the same thing I told rath. "we don't care". You really don't get it. I find it funny that you devote so much time to thinking of different ways to use the same bashes over and over again. I also find it funny that you would carry on this trash into luna bitchin away and even trying to greif sales! G r o w U p

R

Rathma

ur saying the same stuff u said in ur first post. Grow up. We all know that your e-peen is 9 foot long and shaped like a corkscrew. I'll tell u the same thing I told rath. "we don't care". You really don't get it. I find it funny that you devote so much time to thinking of different ways to use the same bashes over and over again. I also find it funny that you would carry on this trash into luna bitchin away and even trying to greif sales! G r o w U p
It's quite funny you keep saying "we", but most of your "friends" keep telling me, "Rock is an idiot, and he talks sooo much"

B

BradPitt

Rock chill bro!!!.....................your E-peen envy is making you look like you wish yours was..............well................... is this you Rock?

And BTW when you picture Murc's e-peen do you really picture 9 feet long and shaped like a corkscrew?

Thats a bit disturbing bro not to mention alot of thought process.

A

AmdusciasLS

It's simple if you don't care then why waste your time replying? Maybe it does aggravate you a wee Lil bit? Telling me to grow up when YOUR the person who started all the grief? Yet you can't handle it when someone keeps it going? You cry and cry about how Rath and I suck yet claim you don't care if your good or not? That makes no ****ing sense at all. But I will give you this, You are right about the 9 foot long peen. Although not everyone's is dis formed and misshaped :thumbsup:.

A

Ashlen

It's quite funny you keep saying "we", but most of your "friends" keep telling me, "Rock is an idiot, and he talks sooo much"
I wonder who your friends are he is talking to Rock
Because when he left the guild he sure never talked
to me again.
And he told me I was one of his friends.

I don't think Rocks an idiot, but you never ask me.

If you pick and choose who you talk to, you can find someone
to say just about anything you want them to say rather
its the truth or not. As long as it keep the hate going and keeps
people hurting and hateing.
Right Prax.

Status
Not open for further replies.