• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Minax forever.hi all im back.

W

wild

Hey all just wanted to say hi to my long lost love of a game uo in 2d,well me and my kids are back full time so im just saying hi to all. oh and one more thing is there a general chat channel so that i may talk to players that are online on sonoma????.:stir:

L

Lord Drakelord

Hey all just wanted to say hi to my long lost love of a game uo in 2d,well me and my kids are back full time so im just saying hi to all. oh and one more thing is there a general chat channel so that i may talk to players that are online on sonoma????.:stir:
When logging in game, 2d, there is a menu bar across the top of the game screen, there you will see a chat bar. Click that and a flower icon will appear on your game screen, double click that and it opens to a in game chat systems. Any player that is log in to that chat window may speak to you and you to them.

And welcome back to Sonoma. If I can be of any help PM me here or at the PAS forum or icq, # is in profile.