• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Minax artifacts........

croy6325

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
with this event, are the captains the only way to get minax artifacts? am i correct in assuming the balron along with all the other mobs are no longer available?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
with this event, are the captains the only way to get minax artifacts? am i correct in assuming the balron along with all the other mobs are no longer available?
Yes, city circles are the only option for Minax artis.

Blackstar

Adventurer
As per the jolly rogers patch, I now have a confirmation from developer that the captains from blackthorn gives you guaranteed 1 ~ 3 Minax Artifacts while shrine contents is live.

Thank you for contacting Ultima Online In-Game Customer Support. We are contacting you regarding your appeal, Ticket#: 9236162. Per the publish notes for Publish 107: "Based on player feedback, all players who qualify for the top contributor list are guaranteed at least 1 and up to 3 minor artifacts per Captain." Publish 107 – Jolly Roger – Ultima Online This effects both the Fellowship captains as well as the captains in Blackthorn's Dungeon.

So actually, this is a perfect chance for mass gathering Minax Artifacts. The rate of drop is crazy at this moment. I've farmed around 400 points by hunting with buddies one night.