• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Might Xfer A Character ( How Is The PvP? )

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all and everyone. You might see this same post on the other Westcoast shard forums. I have a few questions at hand.

1. How active is the PvP ?

2. What is primetime ?

3. What is the faction balance like ?

Thanks !!! I hope I'll be seeing you guys on the field!!!!! :yell:

T

Turly

The majority of unskilled players are in Minax and SL. If you were to join TB or CoM you would run with people that know what they are doing, but you will be far outnumbered. Hope this helps.

Z

Zyron

The majority of unskilled players are in Minax and SL. If you were to join TB or CoM you would run with people that know what they are doing, but you will be far outnumbered. Hope this helps.
:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

i would argue this point but i know i have no room to talk >.< and that i would end up kicking myself for what i would like to say anyway