• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Might Xfer A Character ( How Is The PvP? )

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all and everyone. You might see this same post on the other Westcoast shard forums. I have a few questions at hand.

1. How active is the PvP ?

2. What is primetime ?

3. What is the faction balance like ?

Thanks !!! I hope I'll be seeing you guys on the field!!!!! :yell:

B

Budweiser KDL

Do it! i have a char here and Napa sucks... KROC is the biggest comp. Not because they are good, but because they work together. Unlike every other Napa guild. I watched FARM tonight LOL what a joke. Two members are fighting HWM (who are held out in a gate house) while the other FARM member fights 5 KROC one screen behind them.

B

Budweiser KDL

Sounds like a blast! Haha
5-6 good pvpers from pac could hurt this shard. I've been trying to get a few of my SUPR best friends to come over, but they haven't yet. You and I fight one another on pac, but I think it would be fun to join up on Napa.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5-6 good pvpers from pac could hurt this shard. I've been trying to get a few of my SUPR best friends to come over, but they haven't yet. You and I fight one another on pac, but I think it would be fun to join up on Napa.

Bud, you suck. You surround yourself with decent players to try to make yourself look good.

G

Gellor

Can we get some more info on what the Napa fel situation looks like? Kind of like the OP is asking. I'm giving some thought to returning to Napa for a change of pace.

I know that primetime is standard west coast... probably the same times it was years ago.

What guilds are their that participate regularly in Fel? How about abrev and description of them?

M^F still doing their RPvP?

How good or bad are factions? Severely lopsided?

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, B-C is long gone. And even in their last days they had dropped the "RPvP" pretense.

Felucca belonged to Ave-K and then Laf. Now, I have no idea. Probably Book Dude's guild or Millie...

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I an't tell you who "rules" ... not really sure anyone does. Currently "at work" are:

KROC - a mix of people from another shard and a few Napa folk - SL or TB or whatever this week
HATE/LOAO - mostly leftovers from ROFL, mostly decent folk - CoM affiliated
HWM/NA/C!C/whoeverelsetheyarealliedwith - A few in Minax, mostly not, not too sure about the mix since I gave it over to Karma

T

Tyrone_NV

Man, this sucks to hear. Lol, only thing I remember is Budweiser from /US\ and WtF days.

G

Gellor

I an't tell you who "rules" ... not really sure anyone does. Currently "at work" are:

KROC - a mix of people from another shard and a few Napa folk - SL or TB or whatever this week
HATE/LOAO - mostly leftovers from ROFL, mostly decent folk - CoM affiliated
HWM/NA/C!C/whoeverelsetheyarealliedwith - A few in Minax, mostly not, not too sure about the mix since I gave it over to Karma
Thanks for the reply. Don't really care who "rules". Mostly interested in the lay of the land.

What is the Napa definition of a "large" fight between guilds/alliances? 10 each side?
What is the Napa definition of an "average" fight between guilds/alliances? 5 each side?

Who would you call a zerg guild/alliance? How about the "power" PvPers?

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen fights range from fewer than 5v5 to well over 10v10. Sometimes some of the "opposing" guilds will gang up against a single foe - even in champ spawns.

The largest alliance I believe is by far HWM, but that includes at least 1 Tram guild that don't know how to fight as yet, so I am not really sure I would call them a zerg. They do have a few really good PvP'ers.

KROC has both some very tallented PvP'ers as well as some very "supplemented" PvP'ers. Overall, they are probably the "power" PvP'ers.

HATE/LOAO have some that really shine, and they have some cannon fodder.

The overall quality of PvP on Napa is not what it used to be, but it is still entertaining. Currently I think its in a transition of newer PvP'ers learning and new people taking GM positions they have never had before.

B

Budweiser KDL

I have seen fights range from fewer than 5v5 to well over 10v10. Sometimes some of the "opposing" guilds will gang up against a single foe - even in champ spawns.

The largest alliance I believe is by far HWM, but that includes at least 1 Tram guild that don't know how to fight as yet, so I am not really sure I would call them a zerg. They do have a few really good PvP'ers.

KROC has both some very tallented PvP'ers as well as some very "supplemented" PvP'ers. Overall, they are probably the "power" PvP'ers.

HATE/LOAO have some that really shine, and they have some cannon fodder.

The overall quality of PvP on Napa is not what it used to be, but it is still entertaining. Currently I think its in a transition of newer PvP'ers learning and new people taking GM positions they have never had before.

No worries dear! Some of us are coming back to spice it up a bit!

"The overall quality of PvP on Napa is not what it used to be" - I'll be back soon ;) with my GOOD pvp friends around me to make me look good! :)

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries dear! Some of us are coming back to spice it up a bit!

"The overall quality of PvP on Napa is not what it used to be" - I'll be back soon ;) with my GOOD pvp friends around me to make me look good! :)
Oh really? Who all happens to be coming back? I havent really played much in a month or more - not since the day I decided to give HWM over to Karma. Guess I might have to log in and check it out :p

B

Budweiser KDL

Oh really? Who all happens to be coming back? I havent really played much in a month or more - not since the day I decided to give HWM over to Karma. Guess I might have to log in and check it out :p
Now I can't tell you that ;) Just some old friends and some new friends. Me and a certian someone logged onto Napa yesterday and fought KROC for a bit and a few HWM. My friend made me look GOOD! ;) Thumper just realized who I was yesterday. It was funny.