• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Might Xfer A Character Here.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay , I've posted this a while back.. I'm once again Xfering a character around and I'm trying to find a good West Coast shard other than Pacific to reside... I have a few questions..

1. What are the main guilds in Fel ?

2. 1-10 how active is the PvP ?

3. How is the market ?

Thanks in advanced for anybody who responds with useful information. Hope to see you guys soon !!! :thumbup:

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check out the PvP thread for more info on the PvP, but COP and SCAM are the two rival PvP guilds. It's probably as active as most moderate shards in UO though.

As for the market? I don't know, haven't really seen the markets on other shards.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check out the PvP thread for more info on the PvP, but COP and SCAM are the two rival PvP guilds. It's probably as active as most moderate shards in UO though.

As for the market? I don't know, haven't really seen the markets on other shards.
Thanks for the information bud. :thumbup: The PvP threads are awesome and all but I get tired of reading through all the smack talk and I just look at the screen shots. All standpoints are welcomed. I just want know some general information about the shard.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im just coming back. COP and SCAM can feild anywhere from 6-10 members on a given nite. COP tends too feild more than SCAM, but all guilds have there moments. Waka is coming back (guild im in). Have 4-5 during week active in evenings and 5-8 on weekends. Not everyone though is back in game and playing.

Gate can get active from time to time. If you want a fight in fel alot of the time you have to ICQ someone or go to DSP. Guilds are lazy now days and dont check spawns etc. Right now got some guild warring going on, but seems like most of that is staying in trammel on blue chars. Factions are semi active. COP[Min] and SCAM [SL]. Waka will be going COM potentially once get things settled in. TB is pretty much non existant.

Overall I would give it a 6-7 for activity. Not super active all the time, but from time too time, you can get a good fight.

What part of market though are you wanting info on? If wanting too buy armor/weps/jewelry etc...good luck. Have to know folks for that. Buying basic supplies and some runics. Can findmost in Luna. Have a few stocked vendors. Any other questions post them and Ill get back with you after I get off work.

W

WooWoo

hey hey tb non existant? pfffft what about the Sprites? lol 2 man faction all is needed for this shard ;)