• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Might I ask what does mining have to do with V-Day?

G

Says brocks turned off as not to interfer with v-day mining.

Any ideas on what we might be doing? Any hints?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe we can dig up Diamond Eles now to give to your girlfriend?

G

<Da Beers commercial>

Diamond Elementals...

That'll shut her up!

I

imported_Coldren

<blockquote><hr>

&lt;Da Beers commercial&gt;

Diamond Elementals...

That'll shut her up!

[/ QUOTE ]

... Win.

G

No clue...but it will if they stop the blackrock elementals be the ONLY single day I have to mine since they created those ugly beasts to punish innocent miners for scripters !!

So I will just finally enjoy mining again on my two gm miners that been shelved and collecting cobwebs since their horrendous creation of those let's just exterminate our honest miners to oblivion creation.

If they do shut em off even for ONE stinkin day.. I WILL finally enjoy Mining and will be ...mining ! I wont care if we mine up nothing but plain old blah reg ore just..so long as it is blackrock elemental free again for once even if only for a lousy one day
!

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think mining has more to do with the new runic changes coming. New runics changes = players needing resources to try them out.

G

I think it would be cool if they involved agapite in a Valentines mining event, the root of the word being agape - perfect love... but I guess I'd be reading too much into it.
I dunno though, nothing says love like im'ing your best friend with, "can you come rez me, I got killed by a bre... again" and them doing it for the billion'th time.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe we can dig up Diamond Eles now to give to your girlfriend?

[/ QUOTE ]HAHAHAHA

I

imported_Sarphus

<blockquote><hr>

&lt;Da Beers commercial&gt;

Diamond Elementals...

That'll shut her up!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

My wife is a geologist... she might actually like a diamond ele.