• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vesper

Roleplaying the free peoples of Vesper

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
RP
Language
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Midnight Training!

adam brook

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm not quite sure on the details of the first part of the evening, as It was Theoden, not me. From what i can gather, he and Soraya began to have a sparing session so she could practice her snappy finger spells.
scene1.png
scene2.png

This is the part where i come into it. Theoden dragged me out of bed and told me i need to train my magic too! He frog marched me to the arena to train with Soraya.

scene3.png

After a few rounds i realized i have freshly tamed Battlecats that i need to practice with. I dashed off to the stables, payed the stable master a few coins extra for dealing with such beasts. He gladly took my coin and insisted that i get them out the pens rather than him go near them anymore. Clearly they need a lot of training.

scene4.png
scene5.png

After about an hour of sparing we decided that we have earned a pint or two. He scurried off to the Swaggers in to receive our cold beverages.

scene6.png

Watch out Flowne. I'm coming for your mask!

Hector Westaman