• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Midnight Bracers ALTER

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe another Kotl-recipe for a new version with better resists and the choice between gargish and human?

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Little off topic but I'm curious, can you use the cursed versions of the arties for the kotl recipe?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would be nice, went back to Gargoyle thinking I would use this only to find out its one of many many many items not alterable. I won't end with my typical "this wouldn't happen if the devs actually played UO" tagline.....

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When it comes to equipment Gargs pretty much get the shaft all the way around. But they have big flappy wings :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the Zombie Skin had SDI, we could talk about it... They are not comparable...

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id like the ability to wear them all if we so choose. Oh and imbue on them to make them partially as good as legendaries.... Maybe someday... :(