• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mid level Flooring

Skyline Napa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen a few houses with with broken staircases and then a mid level you can walk on that is not Goza's. It looks like a star or pentagram design. Was seeing if anyone knew what that kind of flooring that is and how to make it. Thanks

T

Tazar

I have seen a few houses with with broken staircases and then a mid level you can walk on that is not Goza's. It looks like a star or pentagram design. Was seeing if anyone knew what that kind of flooring that is and how to make it. Thanks
It is very tricky and involves placing a floor of goza mats above where you want the floor to be, then placing a pentagram, breaking the pentagram, chopping away the outer pieces of the pentagram, then removing the gozas and lowering the remaining center pentagram piece into place. It takes a lot of work to cover a floor area.

Skyline Napa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is very tricky and involves placing a floor of goza mats above where you want the floor to be, then placing a pentagram, breaking the pentagram, chopping away the outer pieces of the pentagram, then removing the gozas and lowering the remaining center pentagram piece into place. It takes a lot of work to cover a floor area.
Thanks for fast reply. Wow that is going to take some work. I will give it a whirl thanks again?
Do you know if you can still break soul forges by the way?

T

Tazar

Thanks for fast reply. Wow that is going to take some work. I will give it a whirl thanks again?
Do you know if you can still break soul forges by the way?
Yes - you can still break them. Be sure to keep the anvil part as it is the "functional" part.