• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mid Day Resets

S

snowboarder

I would just like to say in reply to Parizad's in game message,

I for one (along with many others i believe) would like to say thank you for the mid day resets. I would like to stop playing for 30min if it is going to get rid of the lag rather then play all day/night with lag.

So Thank You Thank You Thank You and keep up the good work

I

imported_Juniper Skye

I second that, I would like to stop playing so I can tidy up a bit, throw in a load of laundry and it's just in time to get dinner started!

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

I was just saying in game when we got the message that the resets make me feel loved.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I agree. Not only that it has got to be ticking off the botters

M

mysticlisa516

I agree, I am able to play a smoother game since they started the mid-day and night resets.

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

<blockquote><hr>

I agree. Not only that it has got to be ticking off the botters

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhh...I never thought of that!

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

I would just like to say in reply to Parizad's in game message,

I for one (along with many others i believe) would like to say thank you for the mid day resets. I would like to stop playing for 30min if it is going to get rid of the lag rather then play all day/night with lag.

So Thank You Thank You Thank You and keep up the good work

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree too

F

forsure01

And Thank you for the In game message, We know you love us.

G

I agree. I also appreciate Parizad's message. I was beginning to think that whis WAS in fact their answer to the botters. Shut down game every few hours and it would throw them off. But it is nice to know that they are close to a solution for the issues that have caused them to do the restarts.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I was just saying in game when we got the message that the resets make me feel loved.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll come dance with you again when it opens lol.

S

snowboarder

I am a botter on all my sims, hence when the lag gets bad i am done for, died a couple times thxs to the lag:)

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am a botter on all my sims, hence when the lag gets bad i am done for, died a couple times thxs to the lag:)

[/ QUOTE ]

True or not, not something to be joking around with unless you want to find your account/s suspended or deleted entirely. Also we honest players don't find anything funny about what the botters have caused in the game.

I

imported_MooMooLand

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

True or not, not something to be joking around with unless you want to find your account/s suspended or deleted entirely. Also we honest players don't find anything funny about what the botters have caused in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he/shes working at the roBOT factory.

S

snowboarder

Sry About the confusion i work at the RoBOT factory hence when the lag gets bad i end up dieing or nearly dieing so i give up untill the resets.

My Bad got confused....lol

Hence i am a RoBOTTER...lol (won't be making that mistake again!!!)

G

I hate the midday resets and the updating of the visitor hours everytime.

I barely have time to get my place up and running before I get kicked off.