• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] MIBs - Worth doing anymore?

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I just returned after 3 years of WoW and found 50 mibs in my bank.
Are they worth fishing up? Will I get any good items at all?

Thanks for your time!

Zayin

L

Lord Drakelord

Welcome back from that other world, well depending on your skill you do well when you fish up the MiBs, Also some of your bottles may contain ancient SOS, a white SOS that will lead you to a location where you will get a white net, also very nice to get as that may get you a very nice arty. Do a little reading up on the subject and be prepare for a very heavy battle if you do. ;)

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you... I will se if any of them contains the ancient map :)

J

Jermosh

If you can get a ASOS they are worth something, otherwise its not worth much in gold sense. But I have had luck with good jewelry and use the wands for my tamer.

But they will have some use once SA goes live with imbueing since you get lots of magic junk.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it can be fun even without AOS from time to time. I use to try and keep my mibs sorted and then would head out once or twice a year and spend a day working them.

I always enjoyed myself! But it isn't something I could do daily!