• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Miasma

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know if this is the right forum,. If not, sorry.
I wan to know how to kill miasma. I have a GD fully trained but miasma is very very fast. It attacks me and poisons me and i die in a while. My pet reach me in the wonderful reign of the OOoooOoo in other 3 seconds.
I don't have the time to hiding me.
What can i do?
There is a strategy to kill it? And how to cure its poison?
Thanks

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just get close as i can and cast invis on myself.Precast it so u can just target yourself when your close enough for him too attack your gd while your invis'd u should be fine then.once hes attacking your drag he wont attack u unless your casting alot of heavy dmg spells on him.

S

Smurcoch

where do I find this creature.

I have read the labyrinth, but where is that?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a little map here that should help you. You need to get a quest from one of the elves in Heartwood to go find minotaurs.

Wenchy

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm, editing that. There is no requirement to be on that quest to gain entrance.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
There's a little map here that should help you. You need to get a quest from one of the elves in Heartwood to go find minotaurs.

Wenchy
Are you thinking Twisted Weald, perhaps? There is no quest requirement for Labby access.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The information was incorrect, I've edited it now. Whoever made the entries for the atlas when ML came out was mistaken.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*grins*

Yeah, I just picked that up out the atlas... tbh it's as long since I first went to miasma I couldn't say what I did before I went lol.

Wenchy

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make a bushido vampire warrior. Kill Miasma in 4-10 hits. Lather, rinse, and repeat.:lol: