• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MHC members and allies: What times are you free to hunt?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Give your character name we usually refer to you as in-game, and what days/nights are good (or bad) for you, and what times.

I'll start this off...

Basara/Mylene (MHC Guild Master)/Gamlin/Lang/Armbrust

When I can't hunt:
Sundays
Auction Wednesdays
Thursdays (hours vary - sometimes I drive my mother to visit my nephew, and get home about 8 Central - and have a TV I watch that comes on at 9, so if there's a new episode, I might watch it the first time, instead of on the repeat at 2 or 3 AM).

Days I can hunt (barring things like having to make a shopping trip at odd times):
Mondays, Tuesdays, alternating Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and occasional Thursdays.
Time: typically anytime between 4 PM and 3 AM

Contact method: If I'm not in game, and you have Facebook, friend me and send me a message (Basara549/Stan Bundy). I've developed a bad tendency to get in the game, check if anything is going on, and if not, log back out and do things on FB (note that I'm this close to effectively beating some of those games, so that they will be less a distraction soon).

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Character name Sampson

I am available m-f 5-7 pm PST. Weekends on and off throughout the day

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Ummm depends on what we are hunting on which char I will use....
Since no clue before we decide what we are hunting I will just list the chars I will mostly likely use...
Arwen RivenMyst
Julie RivenMyst
Dark Angel
Kyra StoneCastle
If we need a peacer will be using Kalia, going Ellie hunting would be using White Diamond and going Treasure Hunting using Colorado Callie...
Hehe think that is it....
Most times on pc from 7pm central till whenever week days....weekends off and on....