• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] metal box

P

PoCove

Well they do not spawn anymore ... So the best way is to buy them now .. I have found them on Oceania for 50k to 250 k

Hope this helps ... PoCove

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any regular Idocer will have a supply. I get no end from them, sometimes a gold box with a couple of items is the only thing in the house when it falls.

As I get a lot I sell them cheap for just 30K, altho i think someone is prob selling on as they are always gone next day.

K

kray2s

Any regular Idocer will have a supply. I get no end from them, sometimes a gold box with a couple of items is the only thing in the house when it falls.

As I get a lot I sell them cheap for just 30K, altho i think someone is prob selling on as they are always gone next day.
I agree with Bobar, i idoc and have loads of these, however they display rares well so i will not be selling the ones i have right now. However if you are on the Europa shard there is a little shop run by Lydia (aka Lirimear) that has these in stock regular and at one of the cheapest prices i have seen on Europa.

T

Teufel_Hund

Well they do not spawn anymore ... So the best way is to buy them now .. I have found them on Oceania for 50k to 250 k

Hope this helps ... PoCove
Actually Po they still do spawn, if a house goes thru the IDOC stages and falls, if there are items in the storage crate you will find them in the gold boxes. Right in the center and one on top of another. Only the 125 count boxes, the 25 count boxes no longer spawn.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 25 item boxes are actually quite rare as they are the old.... freinds of the house gold boxes..... possbly 10x the price of the common 125 gold boxes or even more.....