• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Messanna roulette event on Napa yesterday

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious..i dont play napa...only europa and atlantic...but i would be well cheesed off if mesanna did the roulette without any announcement to joe public on europa/atlantic...you can bet ya last dollar all the rares collectors were there in force........

Any thoughts Napa players????...did u miss out or did u go?? did u know about it??

C

Cloak&Dagger

Just curious..i dont play napa...only europa and atlantic...but i would be well cheesed off if mesanna did the roulette without any announcement to joe public on europa/atlantic...you can bet ya last dollar all the rares collectors were there in force........

Any thoughts Napa players????...did u miss out or did u go?? did u know about it??
I didn't know till the Ems were hollering to go to the hall, I didn't go anyhow. Also there were a ton of x-shard people there from what I gather, not many actual Napa players went and I don't know of any Napa players that got a reward.

D

Deb

I and some members of my guild went and got the "I lost my head playing
Messana Roulette" guillotine.

Some got playing cards. We were given 15 minutes to get chars thru the
moongate they placed.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies so kinda short notice....just 15 minutes....guess u had to be online UO on Napa to get a chance of playing the mesanna roulette then.....tis just a shame 24 hour notice could not have been given and the word spread throughout the Napa realm ... for the joe public Napa players to ALL ENJOY the one off mesanna roulette event as well as all the xsharders of course!!

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am a Napa player, I was a little disappointed in the amount of notice, but I was at the EM event prior to the announcement, so I didn't have any issues getting a character from each of my accounts in line. Between my wife and I we were able to get 2 of the playing cards and a couple of the guillotines.

There were tons of xsharders there, plenty that appear to have just logged their toons out at that particular spot. My biggest complaint from the night was the fact that most of the xsharders decided that waiting in line was beneath them, so they all just ran to the front of the line... even when the logged on 30 minutes into the event. Guess there will never be a fix for pricks like that in the game.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i guess the xsharders dont wanna wait in line because they wanna get more chars through the gate as possible...sad but true....like u say no fix for tis...its just bloody annoying....and i certainly hope they cannot log out in the roulette secret area prior to the events..that would be sad....and just wrong!!

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
missed it. You really have to know the right people or watch really carefully to get in on these roulette events.

L

Lost-Soul

How *^&*&^$ lame is that. Looks like she wants these items to be rare, not enjoyed by the community.