• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Messana VOID pie, Wrapping Paper

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
R

RavenWinterHawk

I see it on my shard. Messana's pie in void color NOT White. And colored cabbages labelled wrapping paper. Was wondering prices. The pie looks cool.

L

lols

I don't know a price on the pie, but for a little background, on Pacific an EM placed a statue one could double click to get a void pie.

R

RavenWinterHawk

I don't know a price on the pie, but for a little background, on Pacific an EM placed a statue one could double click to get a void pie.
Recent or old statue?
1 pie per player?

Thanks for the info.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off Mesanna placed the statue and it only produced white pies and Mesanna personally colored each one individually. There were perhaps 100 to 150 pies total that day. It was a slow process and a lot of pies did not get colored. That is a little clarification on the background.

R

RavenWinterHawk

First off Mesanna placed the statue and it only produced white pies and Mesanna personally colored each one individually. There were perhaps 100 to 150 pies total that day. It was a slow process and a lot of pies did not get colored. That is a little clarification on the background.
ah thats more interesting. Thanks so much.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah thats more interesting. Thanks so much.
Just to make this more interesting, Mesanna was only at the event for a short time and when I was there, there were not even 100 people there. It took me 10 minutes to even get one pie dyed and she left soon after that. A whole lot of people didn't get anything dyed because when she did leave, they were asking the EMs to dye theirs. They said over and over that Mesanna was the only one able to dye for them, so when she left, there were no more white pies dyed.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK and now if you want the real story lol. Mesanna handed out pies the first night, they were void colored with a white rim around the whole pie. The statue was placed at the same time Mesanna was handing them out, and they did indeed give one white pie per player. The second day Mesanna had the statue give actual Void pies, but these pies are slightly different as they are void without the white rim.

So the rare void pie has a white rim around it and there are possibly around a hundred of them, these pies were also handed out at a Baja event as well but not as many. The ones without the white rim that are void only, I would say there are hundreds maybe even a thousand of these pies out there, as you could get one on every character. As far as price goes I would say the one with the white rim is worth from 10-15m. Void only pie I would guess around 2-3m. They are easily distinguishable if you put the 2 next to each other.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK and now if you want the real story lol. Mesanna handed out pies the first night, they were void colored with a white rim around the whole pie. The statue was placed at the same time Mesanna was handing them out, and they did indeed give one white pie per player. The second day Mesanna had the statue give actual Void pies, but these pies are slightly different as they are void without the white rim.

So the rare void pie has a white rim around it and there are possibly around a hundred of them, these pies were also handed out at a Baja event as well but not as many. The ones without the white rim that are void only, I would say there are hundreds maybe even a thousand of these pies out there, as you could get one on every character. As far as price goes I would say the one with the white rim is worth from 10-15m. Void only pie I would guess around 2-3m. They are easily distinguishable if you put the 2 next to each other.

My pie came from the machine on the first day. I handed the pie to Mesanna when she was on Pacific and she did indeed dye my pie black with the white rim, totally different from the all black pie which there are many of. That is why I said there are not many of the void pies with the white rim. She dyed those herself.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one of the white rimmed pies on Pac that I would trade for an Xfer token. I could throw in a little Atl gold for it as well. PM or ICQ me. Sorry, not trying to jack the thread I just didn't want to have to start another one and all the info about the item is in here!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see it on my shard. Messana's pie in void color NOT White. And colored cabbages labelled wrapping paper. Was wondering prices. The pie looks cool.
I sold the pie for 10m on Atlantic and I have been selling the wrapping paper for 7.5m at Dragonstorm. I've seen some folks buying them reselling it in Luna for more. I still have some in stock if you're looking for some.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am I confused or are the ones with the white rims the ones that are rare? Manticore has the white rimed oones as the not rare ones on his list.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am I confused or are the ones with the white rims the ones that are rare? Manticore has the white rimed oones as the not rare ones on his list.
Next time I talk to him ill ask him to switch it. The ones with the white rims are indeed the rare one.