• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Messana Blood Donations

• Thread starter Etheral B
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ack! Stupid PMs.
What are these going for??

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It will go to 1bil?
No where near that chief, I just recently bought Blood Donations (void ones) for a quarter of that roughly recently. Now if they were animated or did a flamestrike or something it would be more but a bill is way outa the ball park.

E

Etheral B

Thanks everyone for your imput, and pms. As of right now there not for sale, so thanks for the pms and all but I think the vials are going to find a nice space in Tom Builders house on napa valley. Thanks again everyone!

Orc39

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No where near that chief, I just recently bought Blood Donations (void ones) for a quarter of that roughly recently. Now if they were animated or did a flamestrike or something it would be more but a bill is way outa the ball park.
Im out and i dunno any about the Messana tour event items,hehe :)

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone,
Just so everyone knows, I didnt buy the donations. They were a gift from my r/l son. At this time I do not plan on selling them. I really dont need more gold, and they are special to me now. But thank you for all the offers.

Tom