• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Messages for the new EM's

L

Lord Arcane

ok everyone i'm making this thread so everyone has a chance to say stuff to the new EM's. as of right now they are not aloud to post back on statics but i did get a good chance to talk with them and they do read origin broads! so this gives everyone a chance to give them ideas or even just to say hi :)

and sorry to the EM's last night i had to leave so quickly alas was for nothing no baby just yet but will be very soon now but thank you for being understanding why i had to leave :)

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
they came tonight, like wise men bearing gifts with red rum and questions!!

looks like game maybe turning around!!!!!!

even gave us a few bling sashes for those that, wished to come and talk!!!!!!!!!

there were books pre placed earlier in day talking about them coming!!!!!!!!

ok everyone i'm making this thread so everyone has a chance to say stuff to the new EM's. as of right now they are not aloud to post back on statics but i did get a good chance to talk with them and they do read origin broads! so this gives everyone a chance to give them ideas or even just to say hi :)

and sorry to the EM's last night i had to leave so quickly alas was for nothing no baby just yet but will be very soon now but thank you for being understanding why i had to leave :)